Welcome To Processed Kids
Don’t put your child on medication until you read my FREE report. Are you at your wits end with your child’s behavior issues? There is a solution. It’s safe, easy, and natural.
There is a definite link between certain types of foods and what is wrong with your child. Learn how you can take charge and help your child be more successful at school and at home.
Sign up on the left and get your FREE report delivered to your email box right away!
Did You Know?
- The Centers for Disease Control predicts that our children’s generation could be the first in history to have shorter life spans than their parents.
- The FDA allows more than 3000 chemical additives in our food. There have been no studies showing how these chemicals react with one another in our bodies.
- A single processed or fast food meal can contain hundreds of chemicals.
- Eliminating food additives from our children’s diets can improve MANY behavior problems, ADD and ADHD symptoms, learning issues, aggressive behaviors, physical ailments, and (some) autism symptoms.
- Food additives can cause hyperactivity, depression, concentration and learning problems, obesity, headaches, anger and violence, and much more.
- Food sensitivities can show up in hundreds of ways – from behavior to physical symptoms. You just have to know where to look.
- There are no long term studies done on the effects of ADD and ADHD medications in children. Unfortunately, the children taking these drugs are the study.
- Many children on medication can be controlled instead with the proper diet and supplementation.
What you can do
First and foremost, educate yourself on what is actually in the foods we eat and feed our children. Only with this information can you make a healthy change for your family. I can show you the way. Your child can enjoy good health AND good behavior. You can make a difference in the lifelong health of your children by making some simple changes.
The good news is that the benefits of proper nutrition and supplementation greatly and very quickly impact our bodies in numerous ways. Right away, your child can have more energy, think more clearly, have better skin, sleep better, behave better, and just feel better. Internally, the heart and organs can begin to function properly, digestion and elimination improve, weight stabilizes, and much more. We can see all this simply by getting the proper nutrition.
Incoming search terms:
- processed kids
- effects of processed foods on children
- processed foods and kids behavior
- processed kids book
- processed foods and kids
- effects of processed food on children
- kids and processed foods
- processed foods for kids
- food processing for kids
- children and processed foods